Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fire Up the Tardis

I'm ready to go back in time and get home finally.  Just watch out for that... thing.


Y'know, that THING.

Dr. Who aside, just a few last things and I'm on my way home.  I'm having lunch with Miho today to say goodbye.  I brought her a cake when I came to Japan, and she said she'll be giving me one as a goodbye gift.  When I get home, Okaasan will take me to the onsen (bath house/hot spring) down the street from the house finally; "one last good memory of Japan," she said.

There may be a post from the airport, otherwise this will be the last from Japan.

Thanks everyone for reading and even more to those bold enough to comment and let me know this whole thing hasn't been for naught.  It's been a wonderful 4 months.  There's still plenty I want to do, but such will have to be saved for a future trip.

Cheers,
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment