Thursday, August 26, 2010

So Short!

And I'm not in Japan yet!

I finally went out and had my hair cut.  I promised it at the beginning of the summer and gave people ample opportunity to have their way with it, but in the end only Alex really did anything (and the resulting Sailor Moon meatballs were awesome).  I didn't have the chance to do my Toreador Lorelei style before the big cut today.

So now it's shoulder length and short and in a tiny ponytail.  Christian's is longer.  Pictures to appear in an update.

Now we're throwing the last few things out to pack and then hopefully sleeping for a decent amount of time before heading out tomorrow morning at 8 a.m.  In 12 hours, I will be on a plane headed to Japan.

1:30 a.m. Update:  I'm packed.  Shower and sleep.  Great good gods, I'm going to be so far away from y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment